In joining the Group, you agree to be bound by the following conditions of membership and by the Group’s Constitution. For more information ask the Duty Manager at any screening.
- The film programme is issued on the understanding that all films listed herein are subject to change without notice, but that every reasonable endeavour will be made to adhere to the programme as listed.
- The number of persons admitted to any screening will be limited to the seating capacity of the venue in use at the time. No sitting or standing in any gangway or passageway is permitted. For safety reasons, the aisle lighting will remain on throughout all screenings.
- No guarantee of a seat at any particular screening is given. Admission to the venue is solely at the discretion of any officer or official of the ANU Film Group, Inc.
- All films rated MA are open only to persons who either are 15 years of age or over or are accompanied by a parent or guardian. All films rated R are open only to persons 18 years of age or over. Proof of age may be requested at any time as a condition of admission.
- Members should care for their membership cards. Should a membership card get lost or damaged it can be replaced with the agreement of the duty manager.
- The person who completed and signed the membership form is the member of the Group, and no membership card shall be lent to, given to, or otherwise used by any other person. Random checks are conducted, and if someone else is using your card, it will be confiscated and your guest entitlements will be revoked. Your card will then be available for collection by you at a subsequent screening.
- Each member may admit a total of three guests per semester membership, or six guests per annual membership. The admittance of guests may be limited to one, or suspended altogether as is the case for ‘No Guests’ screenings, and no guarantee is made that a member may admit a guest to any particular screening. Unused guest entitlements are not refundable or transferable.
- Up to two children (under 16 years of age) may be admitted free to screenings marked ‘No Guests’, but the children must be accompanied by the member. There are no restrictions on numbers of children to other films. Restrictions may be placed on a member when guest entitlements have been limited or suspended.
- Members may bring food or drink into the theatre but all litter must be disposed of in the bins provided. No alcohol is permitted.